Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SOCK
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOCK exist?
Definitions of SOCK in dictionaries:
- noun - hosiery consisting of a cloth covering for the foot
- noun - a truncated cloth cone mounted on a mast
- verb - hit hard
- A windsock.
- A light shoe worn by comic actors in ancient Greek and Roman plays.
- To put (money) away in a safe place for future use.
- To hit or strike forcefully; punch.
- n - a knitted or woven covering for the foot
- v - to strike forcefully
There are 4 letters in SOCK: C K O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOCK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOCK plus a wildcard: SOCK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOCK
Images for SOCK
- Hipknitism.com Free Online Classes Basic Ribbed socks
- My Verse Single socks
- sock - photopicture definition at Photo Dictionary - sock word and ...
- The Story Behind my American Flag socks
- Meditation The sock Drawer Quest for Life Blog
- classic hard to get plain black performance cycling sock. Perfect ...
- Danny Ouellette Knitting - Patterns - Crossing Cables sock
- ... socks Elder socks Mens Uniform Boot sock 142(ELD) - Amazingsocks.com
- Ladies Computer Knee - High sock
- Image - socks.jpg - Uncyclopedia the content-free encyclopedia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.