Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HOCKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOCKS exist?
Definitions of HOCKS in dictionaries:
- noun - any of several white wines from the Rhine River valley in Germany (`hock' is British usage)
- noun - tarsal joint of the hind leg of hoofed mammals
- verb - leave as a guarantee in return for money
- verb - disable by cutting the hock
- adj - to give as security for something borrowed [v -ED, -ING, -S] : PAWNABLE
There are 5 letters in HOCKS: C H K O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOCKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOCKS plus a wildcard: HOCKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOCKS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HOCKS
- FileHam hock 2.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- hocks ot 1988 jpg teun hocks ohne titel 1988 teun hocks
- Steve hockstadt Would a Birth Certificate Matter
- Superblack streetstylepoa por Babi Mattivy
- Discuss Sickle Hocked at the Horse Breeding forum - Horse Breeding ...
- Otavio Neto entra para equipe hocks Footwear
- hocks Street Style Porto Alegre
- 02 Pork hocks raw ME SO HUNGRY - FOOD BLOG & REVIEWS
- Bild Intendant Michael hocks Alte Oper Frankfurt- Foto - Regionales ...
- Lentil Soup w Ham hocks Roughly Cooking