Scrabble word: HOCKS
Is HOCKS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of HOCKS in dictionaries:
- noun - any of several white wines from the Rhine River valley in Germany (`hock' is British usage)
- noun - tarsal joint of the hind leg of hoofed mammals
- verb - leave as a guarantee in return for money
- verb - disable by cutting the hock
- adj - to give as security for something borrowed [v -ED, -ING, -S] : PAWNABLE
There are 5 letters in HOCKS: C H K O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOCKS
Click to search all anagrams of HOCKS plus a wildcard: HOCKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOCKS
Images for HOCKS
Lookup in Wiki for HOCKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.