Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HOCKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOCKS exist?
Definitions of HOCKS in dictionaries:
- noun - any of several white wines from the Rhine River valley in Germany (`hock' is British usage)
- noun - tarsal joint of the hind leg of hoofed mammals
- verb - leave as a guarantee in return for money
- verb - disable by cutting the hock
- adj - to give as security for something borrowed [v -ED, -ING, -S] : PAWNABLE
There are 5 letters in HOCKS: C H K O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOCKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOCKS plus a wildcard: HOCKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOCKS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HOCKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.