Scrabble word: HOCK
Is HOCK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HOCK in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of several white wines from the Rhine River valley in Germany (`hock' is British usage)
- noun - tarsal joint of the hind leg of hoofed mammals
- verb - leave as a guarantee in return for money
- verb - disable by cutting the hock
- The tarsal joint of the hind leg of a digitigrade quadruped, such as a horse, corresponding to the human ankle but bending in the opposite direction.
- A joint in the leg of a domestic fowl similar to the hock of a quadruped.
- A small cut of meat, especially ham, from the front or hind leg directly above the foot.
- Rhine wine.
- The state of being pawned: put the diamonds in hock.
- The state of being in debt: thought we’d never get out of hock.
- adj - to give as security for something borrowed [v -ED, -ING, -S] : PAWNABLE
There are 4 letters in HOCK: C H K O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HOCK
To search all scrabble anagrams of HOCK, to go: HOCK?
Rearrange the letters in HOCK and see some winning combinations
Images for HOCK
Lookup in Wiki for HOCK
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.