Scrabble word: HOCK
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOCK exist?
Definitions of HOCK in dictionaries:
- noun - any of several white wines from the Rhine River valley in Germany (`hock' is British usage)
- noun - tarsal joint of the hind leg of hoofed mammals
- verb - leave as a guarantee in return for money
- verb - disable by cutting the hock
- The tarsal joint of the hind leg of a digitigrade quadruped, such as a horse, corresponding to the human ankle but bending in the opposite direction.
- A joint in the leg of a domestic fowl similar to the hock of a quadruped.
- A small cut of meat, especially ham, from the front or hind leg directly above the foot.
- Rhine wine.
- The state of being pawned: put the diamonds in hock.
- The state of being in debt: thought we’d never get out of hock.
- adj - to give as security for something borrowed [v -ED, -ING, -S] : PAWNABLE
There are 4 letters in HOCK: C H K O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOCK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOCK plus a wildcard: HOCK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOCK
Images for HOCK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.