Scrabble word: OH
In which Scrabble dictionary does OH exist?
Definitions of OH in dictionaries:
- noun - a midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region
- Used to express strong emotion, such as surprise, fear, anger, or pain.
- Used in direct address: Oh, sir! You forgot your keys.
- Used to indicate understanding or acknowledgment of a statement.
- verb - to exclaim in surprise, pain, or desire
There are 2 letters in OH: H O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OH plus a wildcard: OH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OH
Images for OH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.