Scrabble word: HOB
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOB exist?
Definitions of HOB in dictionaries:
- noun - (folklore) a small grotesque supernatural creature that makes trouble for human beings
- noun - (folklore) fairies that are somewhat mischievous
- noun - a hard steel edge tool used to cut gears
- noun - a shelf beside an open fire where something can be kept warm
- verb - cut with a hob
- A shelf or projection at the back or side of a fireplace, used for keeping food or utensils warm.
- A tool used for cutting the teeth of machine parts, as of a gearwheel.
- A hobgoblin, a sprite, or an elf.
- Mischievous behavior.
- verb - to furnish with hobnails