Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HOB
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOB exist?
Definitions of HOB in dictionaries:
- noun - (folklore) a small grotesque supernatural creature that makes trouble for human beings
- noun - (folklore) fairies that are somewhat mischievous
- noun - a hard steel edge tool used to cut gears
- noun - a shelf beside an open fire where something can be kept warm
- verb - cut with a hob
- A shelf or projection at the back or side of a fireplace, used for keeping food or utensils warm.
- A tool used for cutting the teeth of machine parts, as of a gearwheel.
- A hobgoblin, a sprite, or an elf.
- Mischievous behavior.
- verb - to furnish with hobnails
There are 3 letters in HOB: B H O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOB plus a wildcard: HOB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOB
Images for HOB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.