Scrabble word: HOG
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOG exist?
Definitions of HOG in dictionaries:
- noun - a person regarded as greedy and pig-like
- noun - a sheep up to the age of one year
- noun - domestic swine
- verb - take greedily
- Any of various mammals of the family Suidae, which includes the domesticated pig as well as wild species, such as the boar and the wart hog.
- A domesticated pig, especially one weighing over 54 kilograms (120 pounds).
- A self-indulgent, gluttonous, or filthy person.
- One that uses too much of something.
- Also hogg.
- A young sheep before it has been shorn.
- The wool from this type of sheep.
- A big, heavy motorcycle.
- To take more than one’s share of: Don’t hog the couch.
- To cause (the back) to arch like that of a hog.
- To cut (a horse’s mane) short and bristly.
- To arch upward in the middle.
- verb - to take more than one's share
There are 3 letters in HOG: G H O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOG plus a wildcard: HOG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOG
Images for HOG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.