Scrabble word: HOP
Is HOP valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of HOP in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of hopping
- noun - twining perennials having cordate leaves and flowers arranged in conelike spikes
- noun - an informal dance where popular music is played
- verb - jump lightly
- verb - move quickly from one place to another
- verb - travel by means of an aircraft, bus, etc.
- verb - traverse as if by a short airplane trip
- verb - jump across
- verb - make a jump forward or upward
- To move with light bounding skips or leaps.
- To move quickly or busily: The shipping department is hopping this week.
- To jump on one foot.
- To make a quick trip, especially in an airplane.
- To move over by hopping: hop a ditch two feet wide.
- To jump aboard: hop a freight train.
- A light springy jump or leap, especially on one foot.
- A rebound: The ball took a bad hop.
- A dance; a ball.
- A short distance.
- A short trip, especially by air.
- A free ride; a lift.
- A twining vine (Humulus lupulus) having lobed leaves and green female flowers arranged in conelike spikes.
- To increase the power or energy of: hop up a car.
- To stimulate with or as if with a narcotic.
- verb - to move by jumping on one foot
There are 3 letters in HOP: H O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOP
Click to search all anagrams of HOP plus a wildcard: HOP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOP
Images for HOP
Lookup in Wiki for HOP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.