Scrabble word: HOP
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOP exist?
Definitions of HOP in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of hopping
- noun - twining perennials having cordate leaves and flowers arranged in conelike spikes
- noun - an informal dance where popular music is played
- verb - jump lightly
- verb - move quickly from one place to another
- verb - travel by means of an aircraft, bus, etc.
- verb - traverse as if by a short airplane trip
- verb - jump across
- verb - make a jump forward or upward
- To move with light bounding skips or leaps.
- To move quickly or busily: The shipping department is hopping this week.
- To jump on one foot.
- To make a quick trip, especially in an airplane.
- To move over by hopping: hop a ditch two feet wide.
- To jump aboard: hop a freight train.
- A light springy jump or leap, especially on one foot.
- A rebound: The ball took a bad hop.
- A dance; a ball.
- A short distance.
- A short trip, especially by air.
- A free ride; a lift.
- A twining vine (Humulus lupulus) having lobed leaves and green female flowers arranged in conelike spikes.
- To increase the power or energy of: hop up a car.
- To stimulate with or as if with a narcotic.
- verb - to move by jumping on one foot