Scrabble word: HOOP
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOOP exist?
Definitions of HOOP in dictionaries:
- noun - a light curved skeleton to spread out a skirt
- noun - a rigid circular band of metal or wood or other material used for holding or fastening or hanging or pulling
- noun - a small arch used as croquet equipment
- noun - horizontal circular metal hoop supporting a net through which players try to throw the basketball
- verb - bind or fasten with a hoop
- A circular band of metal or wood put around a cask or barrel to bind the staves together.
- A large wooden, plastic, or metal ring, especially one used as a plaything or for trained animals to jump through.
- One of the lightweight circular supports for a hoop skirt.
- A circular, ringlike earring.
- One of a pair of circular wooden or metal frames used to hold material taut for embroidery or similar needlework.
- The basket.
- The game of basketball.
- A croquet wicket.
- To hold together or support with or as if with a hoop.
- To encircle.
- verb - to fasten with a hoop (a circular band of metal)
There are 4 letters in HOOP: H O O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOOP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOOP plus a wildcard: HOOP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOOP
Images for HOOP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.