Scrabble word: HOOP
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOOP exist?
Definitions of HOOP in dictionaries:
- noun - a light curved skeleton to spread out a skirt
- noun - a rigid circular band of metal or wood or other material used for holding or fastening or hanging or pulling
- noun - a small arch used as croquet equipment
- noun - horizontal circular metal hoop supporting a net through which players try to throw the basketball
- verb - bind or fasten with a hoop
- A circular band of metal or wood put around a cask or barrel to bind the staves together.
- A large wooden, plastic, or metal ring, especially one used as a plaything or for trained animals to jump through.
- One of the lightweight circular supports for a hoop skirt.
- A circular, ringlike earring.
- One of a pair of circular wooden or metal frames used to hold material taut for embroidery or similar needlework.
- The basket.
- The game of basketball.
- A croquet wicket.
- To hold together or support with or as if with a hoop.
- To encircle.
- verb - to fasten with a hoop (a circular band of metal)