Scrabble word: WHOOP
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHOOP exist?
Definitions of WHOOP in dictionaries:
- noun - a loud hooting cry of exultation or excitement
- verb - shout, as if with joy or enthusiasm
- verb - cough spasmodically
- A loud cry of exultation or excitement.
- A shout uttered by a hunter or warrior.
- A hooting cry, as of a bird.
- The paroxysmal gasp characteristic of whooping cough.
- To utter a loud shout or cry.
- To utter a hooting cry.
- To make the paroxysmal gasp characteristic of whooping cough.
- To utter with a whoop.
- To chase, call, urge on, or drive with a whoop: whooping the cattle down the road.
- To have a jolly, noisy celebration.
- To express or arouse enthusiasm; cheer: conventioneers whooping it up for their candidate.
- verb - to utter loud cries