Scrabble word: WHOOP
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHOOP exist?
Definitions of WHOOP in dictionaries:
- noun - a loud hooting cry of exultation or excitement
- verb - shout, as if with joy or enthusiasm
- verb - cough spasmodically
- A loud cry of exultation or excitement.
- A shout uttered by a hunter or warrior.
- A hooting cry, as of a bird.
- The paroxysmal gasp characteristic of whooping cough.
- To utter a loud shout or cry.
- To utter a hooting cry.
- To make the paroxysmal gasp characteristic of whooping cough.
- To utter with a whoop.
- To chase, call, urge on, or drive with a whoop: whooping the cattle down the road.
- To have a jolly, noisy celebration.
- To express or arouse enthusiasm; cheer: conventioneers whooping it up for their candidate.
- verb - to utter loud cries
There are 5 letters in WHOOP: H O O P W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WHOOP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WHOOP plus a wildcard: WHOOP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WHOOP
Images for WHOOP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.