Scrabble word: CHOP
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHOP exist?
Definitions of CHOP in dictionaries:
- noun - the irregular motion of waves (usually caused by wind blowing in a direction opposite to the tide)
- noun - a small cut of meat including part of a rib
- noun - a jaw
- noun - a tennis return made with a downward motion that puts backspin on the ball
- noun - a grounder that bounces high in the air
- verb - cut into pieces
- verb - move suddenly
- verb - form or shape by chopping
- verb - strike sharply, as in some sports
- verb - cut with a hacking tool
- verb - hit sharply
- To cut by striking with a heavy, sharp tool, such as an ax: chop wood.
- To shape or form by chopping: chop a hole in the ice.
- To cut into small pieces: chop onions; chop up meat.
- To curtail as if by chopping: chopped off his sentence midway; are going to chop expenses.
- To hit or hit at with a short, swift downward stroke.
- To make heavy, cutting strokes.
- To move roughly or suddenly.
- The act of chopping.
- A swift, short, cutting blow or stroke.
- A short, downward stroke.
- A piece that has been chopped off, especially a cut of meat, usually taken from the rib, shoulder, or loin and containing a bone.
- A short, irregular motion of waves.
- An area of choppy water, as on an ocean.
- An official stamp or permit in the Far East.
- A mark stamped on goods or coins to indicate their identity or quality.
- Quality; class: first chop.
- verb - to sever with a sharp tool
There are 4 letters in CHOP: C H O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHOP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHOP plus a wildcard: CHOP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHOP
Images for CHOP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.