Scrabble word: POACH
In which Scrabble dictionary does POACH exist?
Definitions of POACH in dictionaries:
- verb - hunt illegally
- verb - cook in a simmering liquid
- To trespass on another’s property in order to take fish or game.
- To take fish or game in a forbidden area.
- To become muddy or broken up from being trampled.
- To sink into soft earth when walking.
- To take or appropriate something unfairly or illegally.
- To play a ball out of turn or in another’s territory, as in doubles tennis.
- To trespass on (another’s property) for fishing or hunting.
- To take (fish or game) illegally.
- To make (land) muddy or broken up by trampling.
- To take or appropriate unfairly or illegally.
- To play (a ball) out of turn or in another’s territory.
- verb - to trespass for the purpose of taking game or fish