Scrabble word: POACH
In which Scrabble dictionary does POACH exist?
Definitions of POACH in dictionaries:
- verb - hunt illegally
- verb - cook in a simmering liquid
- To trespass on another’s property in order to take fish or game.
- To take fish or game in a forbidden area.
- To become muddy or broken up from being trampled.
- To sink into soft earth when walking.
- To take or appropriate something unfairly or illegally.
- To play a ball out of turn or in another’s territory, as in doubles tennis.
- To trespass on (another’s property) for fishing or hunting.
- To take (fish or game) illegally.
- To make (land) muddy or broken up by trampling.
- To take or appropriate unfairly or illegally.
- To play (a ball) out of turn or in another’s territory.
- verb - to trespass for the purpose of taking game or fish
There are 5 letters in POACH: A C H O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POACH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POACH plus a wildcard: POACH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POACH
Images for POACH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.