Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CAPO
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAPO exist?
Definitions of CAPO in dictionaries:
- noun - the head of a branch of an organized crime syndicate
- A small movable bar placed across the fingerboard of a guitar or similar instrument so as to raise the pitch of all the strings uniformly.
- n - a pitch-raising device for fretted instruments
There are 4 letters in CAPO: A C O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAPO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAPO plus a wildcard: CAPO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAPO
Images for CAPO
- capo model PW-CP-02
- The Toggle capo A Beginners Guide to the Guitar capo
- G7 capos
- The Spring Loaded capo A Beginners Guide to the Guitar capo
- Guitar capo Chord Shapes And Duo Playing Qwenkay.com
- Dunlop Clamp capo
- Quick Change capo
- Dunlop 87B capo Electric Black at KeyMusic.com
- How to Use a capo - Beginner Electric Guitar .com
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.