Scrabble word: COP
Is COP valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of COP in dictionaries:
- noun - uncomplimentary terms for a policeman
- verb - take by theft
- verb - take into custody
- To take unlawfully or without permission; steal.
- To get hold of; gain or win: a show that copped four awards; copped a ticket to the game.
- To avoid fulfilling a commitment or responsibility; renege: copped out on my friends; copped out by ducking the issue.
- A cone-shaped or cylindrical roll of yarn or thread wound on a spindle.
- A summit or crest, as of a hill.
- verb - to take without right or permission
There are 3 letters in COP: C O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COP
Click to search all anagrams of COP plus a wildcard: COP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COP
Images for COP
Lookup in Wiki for COP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.