Scrabble word: COP
In which Scrabble dictionary does COP exist?
Definitions of COP in dictionaries:
- noun - uncomplimentary terms for a policeman
- verb - take by theft
- verb - take into custody
- To take unlawfully or without permission; steal.
- To get hold of; gain or win: a show that copped four awards; copped a ticket to the game.
- To avoid fulfilling a commitment or responsibility; renege: copped out on my friends; copped out by ducking the issue.
- A cone-shaped or cylindrical roll of yarn or thread wound on a spindle.
- A summit or crest, as of a hill.
- verb - to take without right or permission