Scrabble word: COPE
In which Scrabble dictionary does COPE exist?
Definitions of COPE in dictionaries:
- noun - brick that is laid sideways at the top of a wall
- noun - a long cloak
- verb - come to terms with
- To contend or strive, especially on even terms or with success: coping with child rearing and a full-time job.
- To contend with difficulties and act to overcome them: “Facing unprecedented problems, the Federal Reserve of the early 1930s couldn’t cope” (Robert J.
- A long ecclesiastical vestment worn over an alb or surplice.
- A covering resembling a cloak or mantle.
- A coping.
- To cover or dress in a cope.
- To provide with coping: cope a wall.
- verb - to contend or strive
There are 4 letters in COPE: C E O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COPE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COPE plus a wildcard: COPE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COPE
Images for COPE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.