Scrabble word: COPE
In which Scrabble dictionary does COPE exist?
Definitions of COPE in dictionaries:
- noun - brick that is laid sideways at the top of a wall
- noun - a long cloak
- verb - come to terms with
- To contend or strive, especially on even terms or with success: coping with child rearing and a full-time job.
- To contend with difficulties and act to overcome them: “Facing unprecedented problems, the Federal Reserve of the early 1930s couldn’t cope” (Robert J.
- A long ecclesiastical vestment worn over an alb or surplice.
- A covering resembling a cloak or mantle.
- A coping.
- To cover or dress in a cope.
- To provide with coping: cope a wall.
- verb - to contend or strive