Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EPOCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does EPOCH exist?
Definitions of EPOCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event
- noun - (astronomy) an arbitrarily fixed date that is the point in time relative to which information (as coordinates of a celestial body) is recorded
- noun - a unit of geological time that is a subdivision of a period and is itself divided into ages
- A particular period of history, especially one considered remarkable or noteworthy.
- A notable event that marks the beginning of such a period.
- A unit of geologic time that is a division of a period.
- An instant in time that is arbitrarily selected as a point of reference.
- adj - a particular period of time [n -S] : EPOCHAL
There are 5 letters in EPOCH: C E H O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EPOCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EPOCH plus a wildcard: EPOCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EPOCH
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EPOCH
- epoch is a Combat Action Game for mobile devices
- Orends Range Cross epoch Manga Review
- Fileepoch poster.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- epoch iPhone game. epoch free download ipa for iPadiPhoneiPod.
- Geological Chart dating the Pleistocene Extinction
- Cross epoch - Dragon Ball Wiki
- epoch Polishing Bar
- Fig. 3 Comparison of the total change in eV due to the epoch 38 39 ...
- Gibson Baldwin epoch LP - TiptonPhantoms Pictures Ultimate-Guitar ...
- FileCross epoch Trunks.PNG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia