Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EPOCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does EPOCH exist?
Definitions of EPOCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event
- noun - (astronomy) an arbitrarily fixed date that is the point in time relative to which information (as coordinates of a celestial body) is recorded
- noun - a unit of geological time that is a subdivision of a period and is itself divided into ages
- A particular period of history, especially one considered remarkable or noteworthy.
- A notable event that marks the beginning of such a period.
- A unit of geologic time that is a division of a period.
- An instant in time that is arbitrarily selected as a point of reference.
- adj - a particular period of time [n -S] : EPOCHAL
There are 5 letters in EPOCH: C E H O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EPOCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EPOCH plus a wildcard: EPOCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EPOCH
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EPOCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.