Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EPOCHS
In which Scrabble dictionary does EPOCHS exist?
Definitions of EPOCHS in dictionaries:
- noun - a period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event
- noun - (astronomy) an arbitrarily fixed date that is the point in time relative to which information (as coordinates of a celestial body) is recorded
- noun - a unit of geological time that is a subdivision of a period and is itself divided into ages
- adj - a particular period of time [n -S] : EPOCHAL
There are 6 letters in EPOCHS: C E H O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EPOCHS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EPOCHS plus a wildcard: EPOCHS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EPOCHS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EPOCHS
- The Earths Geologic Time Scale Eons Eras Periods Epoch Life
- Metro Mad Jakarta March 2009
- Iberian Chronostratigraphical Chart for the last 3 million years
- Crurotarsi and Nothosaurs (by DAMNFX httpscience.nationalgeographic ...
- Jason Silva & Steven Mercado New Six epochs of Evolution infographic
- The University of California (Berkeley) Museum of Paleontology (UCMP ...
- 231 Part II The Tenjiku koku Map [India or the Indies] from the ...
- Paleozoic Timeline
- Photo Laura Klappenbach.
- Todds Sketchy Review The epochs