Scrabble word: ECHOS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ECHOS exist?
Definitions of ECHOS in dictionaries:
- noun - the repetition of a sound resulting from reflection of the sound waves
- noun - (Greek mythology) a nymph who was spurned by Narcissus and pined away until only her voice remained
- noun - a reply that repeats what has just been said
- noun - a reflected television or radio or radar beam
- noun - a close parallel of a feeling, idea, style, etc.
- noun - an imitation or repetition
- verb - to say again or imitate
- verb - ring or echo with sound
- verb - call to mind
- noun - a repetition of sound by reflection of sound waves
- verb - to produce an echo