Scrabble word: HOSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOSE exist?
Definitions of HOSE in dictionaries:
- noun - socks and stockings and tights collectively (the British include underwear)
- noun - man's close-fitting garment of the 16th and 17th centuries covering the legs and reaching up to the waist
- noun - a flexible pipe for conveying a liquid or gas
- verb - water with a hose
- Close-fitting breeches or leggings reaching up to the hips and fastened to a doublet, formerly worn by men.
- Breeches reaching down to the knees.
- To water, drench, or wash with a hose: hosed down the deck; hosed off the dog.
- To attack and kill (someone), typically by use of a firearm: hosed the enemy trooper.
- noun - stockings or socks
- verb - to spray with water
There are 4 letters in HOSE: E H O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOSE plus a wildcard: HOSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOSE
Images for HOSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.