Is HOSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HOSE in various dictionaries:
- noun - socks and stockings and tights collectively (the British include underwear)
- noun - man's close-fitting garment of the 16th and 17th centuries covering the legs and reaching up to the waist
- noun - a flexible pipe for conveying a liquid or gas
- verb - water with a hose
- Close-fitting breeches or leggings reaching up to the hips and fastened to a doublet, formerly worn by men.
- Breeches reaching down to the knees.
- To water, drench, or wash with a hose: hosed down the deck; hosed off the dog.
- To attack and kill (someone), typically by use of a firearm: hosed the enemy trooper.
- noun - stockings or socks
- verb - to spray with water
There are 4 letters in HOSE: E H O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HOSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of HOSE, to go: HOSE?
Rearrange the letters in HOSE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HOSE
What's nearby HOSE
Lookup in Wiki for HOSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HOSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HOSE"