Scrabble word: HOSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOSE exist?
Definitions of HOSE in dictionaries:
- noun - socks and stockings and tights collectively (the British include underwear)
- noun - man's close-fitting garment of the 16th and 17th centuries covering the legs and reaching up to the waist
- noun - a flexible pipe for conveying a liquid or gas
- verb - water with a hose
- Close-fitting breeches or leggings reaching up to the hips and fastened to a doublet, formerly worn by men.
- Breeches reaching down to the knees.
- To water, drench, or wash with a hose: hosed down the deck; hosed off the dog.
- To attack and kill (someone), typically by use of a firearm: hosed the enemy trooper.
- noun - stockings or socks
- verb - to spray with water