Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HORSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HORSE exist?
Definitions of HORSE in dictionaries:
- noun - solid-hoofed herbivorous quadruped domesticated since prehistoric times
- noun - a padded gymnastic apparatus on legs
- noun - troops trained to fight on horseback
- noun - a framework for holding wood that is being sawed
- noun - a chessman shaped to resemble the head of a horse
- verb - provide with a horse or horses
- A large hoofed mammal (Equus caballus) having a shorthaired coat, a long mane, and a long tail, domesticated since ancient times and used for riding and for drawing or carrying loads.
- An adult male horse; a stallion.
- Any of various equine mammals, such as the wild Asian species E.
- A frame or device, usually with four legs, used for supporting or holding.
- Often horses.
- Mounted soldiers; cavalry: a squadron of horse.
- A block of rock interrupting a vein and containing no minerals.
- A large block of displaced rock that is caught along a fault.
- To provide with a horse.
- To be in heat.
- Of or relating to a horse: a horse blanket.
- Mounted on horses: horse guards.
- Drawn or operated by a horse.
- Larger or cruder than others that are similar: horse pills.
- To continue to pursue a cause that has no hope of success.
- To dwell tiresomely on a matter that has already been decided.
- verb - to provide with a horse (a large, hoofed mammal)
There are 5 letters in HORSE: E H O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HORSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HORSE plus a wildcard: HORSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HORSE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HORSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.