Scrabble word: SHORES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHORES exist?
Definitions of SHORES in dictionaries:
- noun - the land along the edge of a body of water
- noun - a beam or timber that is propped against a structure to provide support
- verb - serve as a shore to
- verb - arrive on shore
- verb - support by placing against something solid or rigid
- verb - to prop with a supporting timber
There are 6 letters in SHORES: E H O R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHORES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHORES plus a wildcard: SHORES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHORES
Images for SHORES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.