Scrabble word: HER
In which Scrabble dictionary does HER exist?
Definitions of HER in dictionaries:
- Used as the direct object of a verb: They saw her at the conference.
- Used as the indirect object of a verb: They gave her a round of applause.
- Used as the object of a preposition: This letter is addressed to her.
- A female: The dog is a her.
- pron - the objective or possessive case of the pronoun she
There are 3 letters in HER: E H R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HER plus a wildcard: HER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HER
Images for HER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.