Scrabble word: HERB
In which Scrabble dictionary does HERB exist?
Definitions of HERB in dictionaries:
- noun - a plant lacking a permanent woody stem
- noun - aromatic potherb used in cookery for its savory qualities
- A plant whose stem does not produce woody, persistent tissue and generally dies back at the end of each growing season.
- Any of various often aromatic plants used especially in medicine or as seasoning.
- noun - a flowering plant with a nonwoody stem
There are 4 letters in HERB: B E H R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HERB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HERB plus a wildcard: HERB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HERB
Images for HERB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.