Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BERTH
In which Scrabble dictionary does BERTH exist?
Definitions of BERTH in dictionaries:
- noun - a job in an organization
- noun - a place where a craft can be made fast
- noun - a bed on a ship or train
- verb - provide with a berth
- verb - secure in or as if in a berth or dock
- verb - come into or dock at a wharf
- Sufficient space for a ship to maneuver; sea room: kept a clear berth of the reefs.
- A space for a ship to dock or anchor: a steamship moored to its berth at the pier.
- Employment on a ship: sought an officer’s berth in the merchant marine.
- A job: a comfortable berth as head of the department.
- A built-in bed or bunk, as on a ship or a train.
- A place to sleep or stay; accommodations: found a berth in a nearby hotel.
- A space where a vehicle can be parked, as for loading.
- To bring (a ship) to a berth.
- To come to a berth; dock.
- v - to provide with a mooring
There are 5 letters in BERTH: B E H R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BERTH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BERTH plus a wildcard: BERTH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BERTH
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BERTH
- FileCaledonian Sleeper Single berth.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- Barefoot Dancer
- Saloon Pilot berth
- berth (album) - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- pantalla de atraque - WordReference Forums
- berth (sleeping) - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- The spaciousforward berth. Underneath there is storage for large ...
- ... Michel - Inside large 2 berth 4 berth cabin with ensuite facilities
- Roseau Cruise Ship berth - Dominica Island Images
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.