Scrabble word: BERTH
In which Scrabble dictionary does BERTH exist?
Definitions of BERTH in dictionaries:
- noun - a job in an organization
- noun - a place where a craft can be made fast
- noun - a bed on a ship or train
- verb - provide with a berth
- verb - secure in or as if in a berth or dock
- verb - come into or dock at a wharf
- Sufficient space for a ship to maneuver; sea room: kept a clear berth of the reefs.
- A space for a ship to dock or anchor: a steamship moored to its berth at the pier.
- Employment on a ship: sought an officer’s berth in the merchant marine.
- A job: a comfortable berth as head of the department.
- A built-in bed or bunk, as on a ship or a train.
- A place to sleep or stay; accommodations: found a berth in a nearby hotel.
- A space where a vehicle can be parked, as for loading.
- To bring (a ship) to a berth.
- To come to a berth; dock.
- verb - to provide with a mooring