Scrabble word: BET
In which Scrabble dictionary does BET exist?
Definitions of BET in dictionaries:
- noun - the money risked on a gamble
- noun - the act of gambling
- verb - maintain with or as if with a bet
- verb - stake on the outcome of an issue
- verb - have faith or confidence in
- An agreement usually between two parties that the one who has made an incorrect prediction about an uncertain outcome will forfeit something stipulated to the other; a wager.
- An amount or object risked in a wager; a stake.
- One on which a stake is or can be placed: Our team is a sure bet to win.
- A plan or an option considered with regard to its probable consequence: Your best bet is to make reservations ahead of time.
- A view; an opinion: My bet is that the rain will hold off.
- To stake (an amount, for example) in a bet.
- To make a bet with: I bet them that we would be first.
- To make a bet on (a contestant or an outcome).
- To make or place a bet.
- verb - to risk on an uncertain outcome
There are 3 letters in BET: B E T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BET plus a wildcard: BET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BET
Images for BET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.