Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BATE exist?
Definitions of BATE in dictionaries:
- verb - moderate or restrain
- verb - flap the wings wildly or frantically
- verb - soak in a special solution to soften and remove chemicals used in previous treatments
- To lessen the force or intensity of; moderate: “To his dying day he bated his breath a little when he told the story” (George Eliot).
- To take away; subtract.
- verb - to reduce the force of
There are 4 letters in BATE: A B E T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BATE plus a wildcard: BATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BATE
Images for BATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.