Scrabble word: BAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does BAT exist?
Definitions of BAT in dictionaries:
- noun - nocturnal mouselike mammal with forelimbs modified to form membranous wings and anatomical adaptations for echolocation by which they navigate
- noun - (baseball) a turn trying to get a hit
- noun - a small racket with a long handle used for playing squash
- noun - the club used in playing cricket
- noun - a club used for hitting a ball in various games
- verb - strike with, or as if with a baseball bat
- verb - wink briefly
- verb - have a turn at bat
- verb - use a bat
- verb - beat thoroughly and conclusively in a competition or fight
- A stout wooden stick; a cudgel.
- A blow, such as one delivered with a stick.
- A rounded, often wooden club, wider and heavier at the hitting end and tapering at the handle, used to strike the ball.
- A club used in cricket, having a broad, flat-surfaced hitting end and a distinct, narrow handle.
- The racket used in various games, such as table tennis or racquets.
- To hit with or as if with a bat.
- To cause (a run) to be scored while at bat: batted in the winning run with a double.
- To have (a certain percentage) as a batting average.
- To produce in a hurried or an informal manner: bat out a speech; bat out dance music.
- To discuss or consider at length: bat an idea around.
- To use a bat.
- To have a turn at bat.
- To wander about aimlessly.
- Any of various nocturnal flying mammals of the order Chiroptera, having membranous wings that extend from the forelimbs to the hind limbs or tail and anatomical adaptations for echolocation, by which they navigate and hunt prey.
- A binge; a spree.
- verb - to hit a baseball
There are 3 letters in BAT: A B T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BAT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BAT plus a wildcard: BAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BAT
Images for BAT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.