Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BAST
In which Scrabble dictionary does BAST exist?
Definitions of BAST in dictionaries:
- noun - strong woody fibers obtained especially from the phloem of from various plants
- noun - (botany) tissue that conducts synthesized food substances (e.g., from leaves) to parts where needed
- noun - cat- or lion-headed Egyptian goddess
- Bast fiber.
- n - a woody fiber
There are 4 letters in BAST: A B S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BAST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BAST plus a wildcard: BAST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BAST
Images for BAST
- Pathfinder LOST bast Obsidian Portal
- perished restored life goddess bast nbspthis source belief cats lives
- The Goddess House Invocation to bast
- Goddess bast Journeying to the Goddess
- garden bast black gold PT 7594 Gems of the Goddess
- Other names bastet Past Pastet
- Mostly B bast the cat goddess
- Spirit of bast by Sabra Scherer - Fantasy art galleries at Epilogue ...
- bast Egyptian Goddess of ProtectionPleasureHealth and Magic
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.