Scrabble word: BAITS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BAITS exist?
Definitions of BAITS in dictionaries:
- noun - anything that serves as an enticement
- noun - something used to lure fish or other animals into danger so they can be trapped or killed
- verb - harass with persistent criticism or carping
- verb - lure, entice, or entrap with bait
- verb - attack with dogs or set dogs upon
- verb - to attract with something desirable
There are 5 letters in BAITS: A B I S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BAITS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BAITS plus a wildcard: BAITS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BAITS
Images for BAITS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.