Scrabble word: STAB
In which Scrabble dictionary does STAB exist?
Definitions of STAB in dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden sharp feeling
- noun - a strong blow with a knife or other sharp pointed instrument
- noun - informal words for any attempt or effort
- verb - use a knife on
- verb - stab or pierce
- verb - poke or thrust abruptly
- To pierce or wound with or as if with a pointed weapon.
- To plunge (a pointed weapon or instrument) into something.
- To make a thrusting or poking motion at or into: stabbed the air with his fingers.
- To thrust with or as if with a pointed weapon: stabbed at the food with her fork.
- To inflict a wound with or as if with a pointed weapon.
- A thrust with a pointed weapon or instrument.
- A wound inflicted with or as if with a pointed weapon.
- A sudden piercing pain.
- An attempt; a try: made a stab at the answer.
- verb - to pierce with a pointed weapon