Scrabble word: STAB
In which Scrabble dictionary does STAB exist?
Definitions of STAB in dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden sharp feeling
- noun - a strong blow with a knife or other sharp pointed instrument
- noun - informal words for any attempt or effort
- verb - use a knife on
- verb - stab or pierce
- verb - poke or thrust abruptly
- To pierce or wound with or as if with a pointed weapon.
- To plunge (a pointed weapon or instrument) into something.
- To make a thrusting or poking motion at or into: stabbed the air with his fingers.
- To thrust with or as if with a pointed weapon: stabbed at the food with her fork.
- To inflict a wound with or as if with a pointed weapon.
- A thrust with a pointed weapon or instrument.
- A wound inflicted with or as if with a pointed weapon.
- A sudden piercing pain.
- An attempt; a try: made a stab at the answer.
- verb - to pierce with a pointed weapon
There are 4 letters in STAB: A B S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STAB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STAB plus a wildcard: STAB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STAB
Images for STAB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.