Scrabble word: AT
In which Scrabble dictionary does AT exist?
Definitions of AT in dictionaries:
- noun - a highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series)
- noun - 100 at equal 1 kip in Laos
- In or near the area occupied by; in or near the location of: at the market; at our destination.
- In or near the position of: always at my side; at the center of the page.
- To or toward the direction or location of, especially for a specific purpose: Questions came at us from all sides.
- Present during; attending: at the dance.
- Within the interval or span of: at the dinner hour; at a glance.
- In the state or condition of: at peace with one’s conscience.
- In the activity or field of: skilled at playing chess; good at math.
- To or using the rate, extent, or amount of; to the point of: at 30 cents a pound; at high speed; at 20 paces; at 350F.
- On, near, or by the time or age of: at three o’clock; at 72 years of age.
- On account of; because of: rejoice at a victory.
- By way of; through: exited at the rear gate.
- In accord with; following: at my request.
- Dependent upon: at the mercy of the court.
- Engaged in verbal or physical conflict; arguing or fighting: The neighbors are at it again.
- prep - in the position of
There are 2 letters in AT: A T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AT plus a wildcard: AT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AT
Images for AT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.