Scrabble word: AT
In which Scrabble dictionary does AT exist?
Definitions of AT in dictionaries:
- noun - a highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series)
- noun - 100 at equal 1 kip in Laos
- In or near the area occupied by; in or near the location of: at the market; at our destination.
- In or near the position of: always at my side; at the center of the page.
- To or toward the direction or location of, especially for a specific purpose: Questions came at us from all sides.
- Present during; attending: at the dance.
- Within the interval or span of: at the dinner hour; at a glance.
- In the state or condition of: at peace with one’s conscience.
- In the activity or field of: skilled at playing chess; good at math.
- To or using the rate, extent, or amount of; to the point of: at 30 cents a pound; at high speed; at 20 paces; at 350F.
- On, near, or by the time or age of: at three o’clock; at 72 years of age.
- On account of; because of: rejoice at a victory.
- By way of; through: exited at the rear gate.
- In accord with; following: at my request.
- Dependent upon: at the mercy of the court.
- Engaged in verbal or physical conflict; arguing or fighting: The neighbors are at it again.
- prep - in the position of