Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does VAT exist?
Definitions of VAT in dictionaries:
- noun - a tax levied on the difference between a commodity's price before taxes and its cost of production
- noun - a large open vessel for holding or storing liquids
- A large vessel, such as a tub, cistern, or barrel, used to hold or store liquids.
- v - to put into a vat (a large container for holding liquids)
There are 3 letters in VAT: A T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VAT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VAT plus a wildcard: VAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VAT
Images for VAT
- With vat rising from 17.5% up to 20% what does this mean for ...
- heinennellie Cheese vat
- Registreren en download dit beeld Eiken vat voor zo laag als 0.20 ...
- ... value added tax (vat) by 1 to 1.5 percent with effect from Friday Jan
- vat Specialist vat Registration vat Services Romford
- Effective January 1 2012- RR 01-2012 All vat taxpayers are required ...
- ... Olympics but it is becoming a poor year for Listed Churches and vat
- Figure 1 Cheese vat
- This image illustrates the vat treatment of the supplies that go to ...
- This image illustrates the vat treatmentof the sale of tickets for a ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.