Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VATS
In which Scrabble dictionary does VATS exist?
Definitions of VATS in dictionaries:
- noun - a tax levied on the difference between a commodity's price before taxes and its cost of production
- noun - a large open vessel for holding or storing liquids
- v - to put into a vat (a large container for holding liquids)
There are 4 letters in VATS: A S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VATS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VATS plus a wildcard: VATS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VATS
Images for VATS
- Video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery (vats)
- ... placement for the thoracoscopic (vats) approach to the operation
- vats Lobectomy
- Royalty Free Image of Wooden vats
- Video-assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery (vats)
- Extended vats Thymectomy for Myasthenia Gravis Extrapleural ...
- Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery (vats) for Early Lung Cancers GRACE ...
- Video-Assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery (vats)
- Figure 1. Incisions for vats lobectomy.
- Large Wine Oak Oak Wine vats Inside A Modern Winery Stock Photo ...