Scrabble word: VESTA
In which Scrabble dictionary does VESTA exist?
Definitions of VESTA in dictionaries:
- noun - (Roman mythology) goddess of the hearth and its fire whose flame was tended by vestal virgins
- noun - the brightest asteroid but the fourth to be discovered
- The goddess of the hearth, worshiped in a temple containing the sacred fire tended by the vestal virgins.
- The brightest of all the asteroids and the fourth to be discovered.
- noun - a short friction match
There are 5 letters in VESTA: A E S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VESTA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VESTA plus a wildcard: VESTA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VESTA
Images for VESTA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.