Scrabble word: VETS
In which Scrabble dictionary does VETS exist?
Definitions of VETS in dictionaries:
- noun - a doctor who practices veterinary medicine
- noun - a person who has served in the armed forces
- verb - work as a veterinarian
- verb - examine carefully
- verb - provide (a person) with medical care
- verb - provide veterinary care for
- verb - to treat animals medically
There are 4 letters in VETS: E S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VETS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VETS plus a wildcard: VETS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VETS
Images for VETS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.