Scrabble word: VOTES
In which Scrabble dictionary does VOTES exist?
Definitions of VOTES in dictionaries:
- noun - a choice that is made by counting the number of people in favor of each alternative
- noun - the opinion of a group as determined by voting
- noun - a legal right guaranteed by the 15th amendment to the US Constitution
- noun - a body of voters who have the same interests
- noun - the total number of voters who participated
- verb - express one's preference for a candidate or for a measure or resolution
- verb - express one's choice or preference by vote
- verb - express a choice or opinion
- verb - be guided by in voting
- verb - bring into existence or make available by vote
- verb - to cast a vote (a formal expression of will or opinion)
There are 5 letters in VOTES: E O S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VOTES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VOTES plus a wildcard: VOTES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VOTES
Images for VOTES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.