Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VOTES
In which Scrabble dictionary does VOTES exist?
Definitions of VOTES in dictionaries:
- noun - a choice that is made by counting the number of people in favor of each alternative
- noun - the opinion of a group as determined by voting
- noun - a legal right guaranteed by the 15th amendment to the US Constitution
- noun - a body of voters who have the same interests
- noun - the total number of voters who participated
- verb - express one's preference for a candidate or for a measure or resolution
- verb - express one's choice or preference by vote
- verb - express a choice or opinion
- verb - be guided by in voting
- verb - bring into existence or make available by vote
- v - to cast a vote (a formal expression of will or opinion)
There are 5 letters in VOTES: E O S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VOTES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VOTES plus a wildcard: VOTES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VOTES
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VOTES
- votes Dr. Pinna
- Biggest Loser Season 9 Episode 18 Recap America votes Pete Thomas ...
- Using Blackboard 9 for votes North Institute
- Still more untallied votes discovered in Wisconsin this time to ...
- by David Pinar on Aug. 29 2012 under Pol. & Govt.
- 2011 2013 Contract Vote 2011 BOD Elections Pension Enhancement
- Early voting outpaces 2008 rate Politics - Home
- Welcome to the official blog of Texas votes Texas votes
- The Gallery votes for Women
- COMMON COMPLAINT 2 I dont know who to vote for