Is SOVIET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SOVIET in various dictionaries:
- noun - an elected governmental council in a communist country (especially one that is a member of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics)
- adj - of or relating to or characteristic of the former Soviet Union or its people
- One of the popularly elected legislative assemblies that existed at local, regional, and national levels in the former Soviet Union.
- Often Soviet.
- Of or relating to a soviet.
- noun - a legislative body in a Communist country
There are 6 letters in SOVIET: E I O S T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SOVIET
To search all scrabble anagrams of SOVIET, to go: SOVIET?
Rearrange the letters in SOVIET and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SOVIET
What's nearby SOVIET
Lookup in Wiki for SOVIET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SOVIET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SOVIET"