Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SOVIET
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOVIET exist?
Definitions of SOVIET in dictionaries:
- noun - an elected governmental council in a communist country (especially one that is a member of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics)
- adj - of or relating to or characteristic of the former Soviet Union or its people
- One of the popularly elected legislative assemblies that existed at local, regional, and national levels in the former Soviet Union.
- Often Soviet.
- Of or relating to a soviet.
- n - a legislative body in a Communist country
There are 6 letters in SOVIET: E I O S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOVIET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOVIET plus a wildcard: SOVIET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOVIET
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SOVIET
- soviet Star Wallpaper by spectravideo on deviantART
- soviet Propaganda Designtaneous
- Wallpaper soviet heliusflame change art deviantart - 157721
- Lest We Forget Lessons of soviet Socialism for our Own Times ...
- soviet Grunge Wallpaper by Robin0999 on deviantART
- In soviet russia - Sharenator.com
- soviet Union soviet Russia x
- Flag Wallpaper by Neozuki on deviantART
- soviet flag - photopicture definition - soviet flag word and phrase ...
- soviet Hammer Sickle Star Stars Red x