Scrabble word: SOVIET
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOVIET exist?
Definitions of SOVIET in dictionaries:
- noun - an elected governmental council in a communist country (especially one that is a member of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics)
- adj - of or relating to or characteristic of the former Soviet Union or its people
- One of the popularly elected legislative assemblies that existed at local, regional, and national levels in the former Soviet Union.
- Often Soviet.
- Of or relating to a soviet.
- noun - a legislative body in a Communist country