Scrabble word: SOVIET
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOVIET exist?
Definitions of SOVIET in dictionaries:
- noun - an elected governmental council in a communist country (especially one that is a member of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics)
- adj - of or relating to or characteristic of the former Soviet Union or its people
- One of the popularly elected legislative assemblies that existed at local, regional, and national levels in the former Soviet Union.
- Often Soviet.
- Of or relating to a soviet.
- noun - a legislative body in a Communist country
There are 6 letters in SOVIET: E I O S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOVIET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOVIET plus a wildcard: SOVIET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOVIET
Images for SOVIET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.