Scrabble word: VEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does VEST exist?
Definitions of VEST in dictionaries:
- noun - a man's sleeveless garment worn underneath a coat
- noun - a collarless men's undergarment for the upper part of the body
- verb - provide with power and authority
- verb - place (authority, property, or rights) in the control of a person or group of persons
- verb - become legally vested
- verb - clothe oneself in ecclesiastical garments
- verb - clothe formally
- adj - being one more than four
- A sleeveless garment, often having buttons down the front, worn usually over a shirt or blouse and sometimes as part of a three-piece suit.
- A waist-length, sleeveless garment worn for protection: a thick, down vest; a bulletproof vest.
- A fabric trim worn to fill in the neckline of a woman’s garment; a vestee.
- An undershirt.
- Clothing; raiment.
- An ecclesiastical vestment.
- To place (authority, property, or rights, for example) in the control of a person or group, especially to give someone an immediate right to present or future possession or enjoyment of (an estate, for example).
- To invest or endow (a person or group) with something, such as power or rights.
- To clothe or robe, as in ecclesiastical vestments.
- To become legally vested.
- To dress oneself, especially in ecclesiastical vestments.
- verb - to place in the control of
There are 4 letters in VEST: E S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VEST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VEST plus a wildcard: VEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VEST
Images for VEST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.