Scrabble word: VENTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does VENTS exist?
Definitions of VENTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a hole for the escape of gas or air
- noun - external opening of urinary or genital system of a lower vertebrate
- noun - a fissure in the earth's crust (or in the surface of some other planet) through which molten lava and gases erupt
- noun - a slit in a garment (as in the back seam of a jacket)
- noun - activity that frees or expresses creative energy or emotion
- verb - give expression or utterance to
- verb - expose to cool or cold air so as to cool or freshen
- verb - to provide with a vent (an opening for the escape of gas or liquid)
There are 5 letters in VENTS: E N S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VENTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VENTS plus a wildcard: VENTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VENTS
Images for VENTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.