Scrabble word: INVEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does INVEST exist?
Definitions of INVEST in dictionaries:
- verb - make an investment
- verb - give qualities or abilities to
- verb - furnish with power or authority
- verb - provide with power and authority
- verb - place ceremoniously or formally in an office or position
- To commit (money or capital) in order to gain a financial return: invested their savings in stocks and bonds.
- To spend or devote for future advantage or benefit: invested much time and energy in getting a good education.
- To devote morally or psychologically, as to a purpose; commit: “Men of our generation are invested in what they do, women in what we are” (Shana Alexander).
- To endow with authority or power.
- To install in office with ceremony: invest a new emperor.
- To endow with an enveloping or pervasive quality: “A charm invests a face/ Imperfectly beheld” (Emily Dickinson).
- To clothe; adorn.
- To cover completely; envelop.
- To make investments or an investment: invest in real estate.
- verb - to commit something of value for future profit
There are 6 letters in INVEST: E I N S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INVEST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INVEST plus a wildcard: INVEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INVEST
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INVEST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.