Scrabble word: VEIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does VEIN exist?
Definitions of VEIN in dictionaries:
- noun - a blood vessel that carries blood from the capillaries toward the heart
- noun - a distinctive style or manner
- noun - any of the vascular bundles or ribs that form the branching framework of conducting and supporting tissues in a leaf or other plant organ
- noun - a layer of ore between layers of rock
- noun - one of the horny ribs that stiffen and support the wing of an insect
- verb - make a veinlike pattern
- Any of a branching system of membranous tubes that carry blood to the heart.
- A blood vessel.
- One of the vascular bundles or ribs that form the branching framework of conducting and supporting tissues in a leaf or other expanded plant organ.
- A regularly shaped and lengthy occurrence of an ore; a lode.
- A long, wavy strip of a different shade or color, as in wood or marble, or as mold in cheese.
- A fissure, crack, or cleft.
- A pervading character or quality; a streak: “All through the interminable narrative there ran a vein of impressive earnestness” (Mark Twain).
- A transient attitude or mood.
- A particular turn of mind: spoke later in a more serious vein.
- To supply or fill with veins.
- To mark or decorate with veins.
- verb - to fill with veins (tubular blood vessels)
There are 4 letters in VEIN: E I N V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VEIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VEIN plus a wildcard: VEIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VEIN
Images for VEIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.