Scrabble word: VEINS
In which Scrabble dictionary does VEINS exist?
Definitions of VEINS in dictionaries:
- noun - a blood vessel that carries blood from the capillaries toward the heart
- noun - a distinctive style or manner
- noun - any of the vascular bundles or ribs that form the branching framework of conducting and supporting tissues in a leaf or other plant organ
- noun - a layer of ore between layers of rock
- noun - one of the horny ribs that stiffen and support the wing of an insect
- verb - make a veinlike pattern
- verb - to fill with veins (tubular blood vessels)
There are 5 letters in VEINS: E I N S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VEINS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VEINS plus a wildcard: VEINS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VEINS
Images for VEINS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.