Scrabble word: SNIVEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNIVEL exist?
Definitions of SNIVEL in dictionaries:
- noun - whining in a tearful manner
- noun - the act of breathing heavily through the nose (as when the nose is congested)
- verb - talk in a tearful manner
- verb - snuff up mucus through the nose
- verb - cry or whine with snuffling
- To sniffle.
- To complain or whine tearfully.
- To run at the nose.
- The act of sniffling or sniveling.
- Nasal mucus.
- verb - to cry or whine with sniffling