Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIVE exist?
Definitions of LIVE in dictionaries:
- verb - inhabit or live in
- verb - lead a certain kind of life
- verb - continue to live through hardship or adversity
- verb - support oneself
- verb - have life, be alive
- verb - have firsthand knowledge of states, situations, emotions, or sensations
- verb - pursue a positive and satisfying existence
- adj - actually being performed at the time of hearing or viewing
- adj - exerting force or containing energy
- adj - possessing life
- adj - highly reverberant
- adj - charged with an explosive
- adj - elastic
- adj - abounding with life and energy
- adj - in current use or ready for use
- adj - of current relevance
- adj - charged or energized with electricity
- adj - capable of erupting
- adv - not recorded
- To be alive; exist.
- To continue to be alive: lived through a bad accident.
- To support oneself; subsist: living on rice and fish; lives on a small inheritance.
- To reside; dwell: lives on a farm.
- To conduct one’s life in a particular manner: lived frugally.
- To pursue a positive, satisfying existence; enjoy life: those who truly live.
- To remain in human memory: an event that lives on in our minds.
- To spend or pass (one’s life).
- To go through; experience: lived a nightmare.
- To live or act in accordance with: lived up to their parents’ ideals.
- To prove equal to: a new technology that did not live up to our expectations.
- To carry out; fulfill: lived up to her end of the bargain.
- See Synonyms at living.
- Of current interest or relevance: a live topic; still a live option.
- Glowing; burning: live coals.
- Not yet exploded but capable of being fired: live ammunition.
- Carrying an electric current or energized with electricity.
- Not mined or quarried; in the natural state: live ore.
- Broadcast while actually being performed; not taped, filmed, or recorded: a live television program.
- Involving performers or spectators who are physically present: live entertainment.
- Not yet set into type: live copy.
- In play: a live ball.
- adj - having life
- verb - to function as an animal or plant
There are 4 letters in LIVE: E I L V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIVE plus a wildcard: LIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIVE
Images for LIVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.