Scrabble word: LIVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIVER exist?
Definitions of LIVER in dictionaries:
- noun - large and complicated reddish-brown glandular organ located in the upper right portion of the abdominal cavity
- noun - liver of an animal used as meat
- noun - a person who has a special life style
- noun - someone who lives in a place
- adj - having a reddish-brown color
- adj - being four more than fifty
- A large, reddish-brown, glandular vertebrate organ located in the upper right portion of the abdominal cavity that secretes bile and is active in the formation of certain blood proteins and in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins.
- An organ in invertebrates that is similar to the vertebrate liver.
- The bile-secreting organ of an animal, used as food.
- Made of or flavored with liver: liver pté; liver sandwiches.
- Of a dark reddish brown.
- One who lives in a specified manner: a high liver.
- verb - to thicken or gel