Scrabble word: LIVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIVER exist?
Definitions of LIVER in dictionaries:
- noun - large and complicated reddish-brown glandular organ located in the upper right portion of the abdominal cavity
- noun - liver of an animal used as meat
- noun - a person who has a special life style
- noun - someone who lives in a place
- adj - having a reddish-brown color
- A large, reddish-brown, glandular vertebrate organ located in the upper right portion of the abdominal cavity that secretes bile and is active in the formation of certain blood proteins and in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins.
- An organ in invertebrates that is similar to the vertebrate liver.
- The bile-secreting organ of an animal, used as food.
- Made of or flavored with liver: liver pté; liver sandwiches.
- Of a dark reddish brown.
- One who lives in a specified manner: a high liver.
- verb - to thicken or gel
There are 5 letters in LIVER: E I L R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIVER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIVER plus a wildcard: LIVER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIVER
Images for LIVER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.