Scrabble word: LIVERY
Is LIVERY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LIVERY in dictionaries:
- noun - uniform worn by some menservants and chauffeurs
- noun - the voluntary transfer of something (title or possession) from one party to another
- noun - the care (feeding and stabling) of horses for pay
- adj - suffering from or suggesting a liver disorder or gastric distress
- A distinctive uniform worn by the male servants of a household.
- The distinctive dress worn by the members of a particular group; uniform: ushers in livery.
- The costume or insignia worn by the retainers of a feudal lord.
- The boarding and care of horses for a fee.
- The hiring out of horses and carriages.
- A livery stable.
- A business that offers vehicles, such as automobiles or boats, for hire.
- Official delivery of property, especially land, to a new owner.
- noun - a uniform worn by servants
There are 6 letters in LIVERY: E I L R V Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIVERY
Click to search all anagrams of LIVERY plus a wildcard: LIVERY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIVERY
Images for LIVERY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.