Scrabble word: LIVERY
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIVERY exist?
Definitions of LIVERY in dictionaries:
- noun - uniform worn by some menservants and chauffeurs
- noun - the voluntary transfer of something (title or possession) from one party to another
- noun - the care (feeding and stabling) of horses for pay
- adj - suffering from or suggesting a liver disorder or gastric distress
- A distinctive uniform worn by the male servants of a household.
- The distinctive dress worn by the members of a particular group; uniform: ushers in livery.
- The costume or insignia worn by the retainers of a feudal lord.
- The boarding and care of horses for a fee.
- The hiring out of horses and carriages.
- A livery stable.
- A business that offers vehicles, such as automobiles or boats, for hire.
- Official delivery of property, especially land, to a new owner.
- noun - a uniform worn by servants