Scrabble word: VILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VILE exist?
Definitions of VILE in dictionaries:
- adj - morally reprehensible
- adj - causing or able to cause nausea
- Loathsome; disgusting: vile language.
- Contemptibly low in worth or account; second-rate.
- Of mean or low condition.
- Miserably poor and degrading; wretched: a vile existence.
- Morally depraved; ignoble or wicked: a vile conspiracy.
- adv - physically repulsive [adj VILER, VILEST] : VILELY
There are 4 letters in VILE: E I L V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VILE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VILE plus a wildcard: VILE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VILE
Images for VILE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.