Is EVIL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EVIL in various dictionaries:
- noun - morally objectionable behavior
- noun - that which causes harm or destruction or misfortune
- noun - the quality of being morally wrong in principle or practice
- adj - morally bad or wrong
- adj - having the nature of vice
- adj - having or exerting a malignant influence
- Causing ruin, injury, or pain; harmful: the evil effects of a poor diet.
- Characterized by or indicating future misfortune; ominous: evil omens.
- Bad or blameworthy by report; infamous: an evil reputation.
- Characterized by anger or spite; malicious: an evil temper.
- The quality of being morally bad or wrong; wickedness.
- That which causes harm, misfortune, or destruction: a leader’s power to do both good and evil.
- An evil force, power, or personification.
- In an evil manner.
- adj - morally bad
- noun - something that is evil
There are 4 letters in EVIL: E I L V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EVIL
To search all scrabble anagrams of EVIL, to go: EVIL?
Rearrange the letters in EVIL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EVIL
What's nearby EVIL
Lookup in Wiki for EVIL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EVIL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EVIL"