Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EVIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does EVIL exist?
Definitions of EVIL in dictionaries:
- noun - morally objectionable behavior
- noun - that which causes harm or destruction or misfortune
- noun - the quality of being morally wrong in principle or practice
- adj - morally bad or wrong
- adj - having the nature of vice
- adj - having or exerting a malignant influence
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_B.
- Causing ruin, injury, or pain; harmful: the evil effects of a poor diet.
- Characterized by or indicating future misfortune; ominous: evil omens.
- Bad or blameworthy by report; infamous: an evil reputation.
- Characterized by anger or spite; malicious: an evil temper.
- The quality of being morally bad or wrong; wickedness.
- That which causes harm, misfortune, or destruction: a leader’s power to do both good and evil.
- An evil force, power, or personification.
- In an evil manner.
- adj - morally bad
- n - something that is evil
There are 4 letters in EVIL: E I L V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EVIL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EVIL plus a wildcard: EVIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EVIL
Images for EVIL
- evil Eye Christian Faith
- ... vs evil by umerr2000 Mansi asks Are people inherently good or evil
- The Curse of the evil Eye
- Nature of evil 3d Wallpaper4 300x225 Nature of evil 3d Wallpaper
- evil wallpaper background wallpapers - 322272
- Good vs evil wallpaper from Dark wallpapers
- Jewel Divinely Rare evil vs. Good
- Download purple snake Wallpaper
- Description evil Skull 3DDesktop Wallpaper evil Skull 3DWidescreen ...
- evil Wallpaper evil Desktop Background
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.