Scrabble word: EVIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does EVIL exist?
Definitions of EVIL in dictionaries:
- noun - morally objectionable behavior
- noun - that which causes harm or destruction or misfortune
- noun - the quality of being morally wrong in principle or practice
- adj - morally bad or wrong
- adj - having the nature of vice
- adj - having or exerting a malignant influence
- Causing ruin, injury, or pain; harmful: the evil effects of a poor diet.
- Characterized by or indicating future misfortune; ominous: evil omens.
- Bad or blameworthy by report; infamous: an evil reputation.
- Characterized by anger or spite; malicious: an evil temper.
- The quality of being morally bad or wrong; wickedness.
- That which causes harm, misfortune, or destruction: a leader’s power to do both good and evil.
- An evil force, power, or personification.
- In an evil manner.
- adj - morally bad
- noun - something that is evil