Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LIVED
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIVED exist?
Definitions of LIVED in dictionaries:
- verb - inhabit or live in
- verb - lead a certain kind of life
- verb - continue to live through hardship or adversity
- verb - support oneself
- verb - have life, be alive
- verb - have firsthand knowledge of states, situations, emotions, or sensations
- verb - pursue a positive and satisfying existence
- adj - having life
- verb - to function as an animal or plant
There are 5 letters in LIVED: D E I L V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIVED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIVED plus a wildcard: LIVED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIVED
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LIVED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.