Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VEILED
In which Scrabble dictionary does VEILED exist?
Definitions of VEILED in dictionaries:
- verb - to obscure, or conceal with or as if with a veil
- verb - make undecipherable or imperceptible by obscuring or concealing
- adj - having or as if having a veil or concealing cover
- adj - muted or unclear
- Covered with a veil: the veiled head of a bride.
- Concealed or disguised as if with a veil: “slur-footed ironies, veiled jokes, tiptoe malices” (Edith Wharton).
- verb - to provide with a veil (a piece of sheer fabric worn over the face)
There are 6 letters in VEILED: D E E I L V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VEILED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VEILED plus a wildcard: VEILED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VEILED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VEILED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.