Scrabble word: DRIVEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRIVEL exist?
Definitions of DRIVEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a worthless message
- noun - saliva spilling from the mouth
- verb - let saliva drivel from the mouth
- To slobber; drool.
- To flow like spittle or saliva.
- To talk stupidly or childishly.
- To allow to flow from the mouth.
- To say (something) stupidly.
- Saliva flowing from the mouth.
- Stupid or senseless talk.
- verb - to let saliva flow from the mouth
There are 6 letters in DRIVEL: D E I L R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DRIVEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DRIVEL plus a wildcard: DRIVEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DRIVEL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DRIVEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.